Neat Repeats is now open!
Temporary store hours for shopping are 9:30 - 4:00 Tuesday through Saturday.
We are currently receiving donations on TUESDAY, THURSDAY and SATURDAY mornings from 10:00 to 1:00.
What are we doing to keep you safe?
• Store volunteers will wear a mask when cashiering, receiving donations, or working on the sales floor.
• Hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes are provided at the front of the store.
• Plexiglass has been installed at the checkout.
• Social distancing will be in place.
*All door handles, phones, cash registers, shopping carts, and bathroom surfaces will be sanitized every morning and throughout the day.
• Items that have been tried on will have a 72 hour rest period before being put back out.
• Fitting rooms and checkout counters will be routinely sanitized though out the day.
Temporary Shopping Guidelines:
▪ Please maintain a 6-foot distance from other shoppers and store workers.
▪ If you have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms or cold symptoms, or have been exposed to anyone experiencing symptoms in the last 14 days, PLEASE STAY HOME.
Thank you for your understanding as we navigate these unusual times. We look forward to seeing you all soon!
Neat Repeats is located at
2627 Eastern Avenue in the Plymouth Commons Shopping Center
(by Pick N’ Save)
Temporary Store Hours
Sundays and Mondays - Closed
Tuesday through Saturday: 9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Donations accepted Tuesday and Saturday mornings from 10:00 to 1:00 only
Phone: (920) 892-9100